Chuck Giacchetto- Westby Racing Team Manager Discusses MotoAmerica Opening Weekend
Westby Racing Team Manager Chuck Giacchetto discusses MotoAmerica’s opening weekend, as well as his role as an advisor. He also shares how a strong work ethic helps the team thrive, enjoying his recent success, and developing young talent.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Who was the first Japanese manufacturer to win the Daytona 200 motorcycle race? What year and who was the rider?
Check out the answer after our interview with Chuck Giacchetto!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.