Curtis Leaverton- Vintco Owner Discusses the Renaissance of the Dirt Bike Industry
Industry leader and owner of Vintco, Curtis Leaverton, shares the “secret sauce” to selling, and how Covid impacted the motorcycle industry. We also discuss the ‘renaissance” for the dirt bike industry, and core markets aging out.
Follow Vintco on Facebook and YouTube!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 10 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 5 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
Tickets, info and complete 2021 schedule available at motoamerica.com!
- Get up to 20% off select tickets/events:
- Use code: EARLYBIRD
- Go to: motoamerica.com/tickets
- Valid thru 1.31.21
First event coming April 16-18
- Superbikes race along with MotoGP
- COTA – Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What rider has the most Supercross wins ever, how many, and what brand motorcycles did he ride over the course of those wins?
Check out the answer after our interview with Curtis Leaverton!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.