Mathew Scholtz- Superbike Champion Finds Success After Injury
Westby Racing Team Superbike rider Mathew Scholtz discusses the success the team is having so far in the 2021 MotoAmerica season. He also shares what racing is like back home in South Africa, how he got his start in the sport, and what his recovery process has been like since injuring his collarbone last year.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Who has the most Isle Of Mann TT wins, and how many?
Check out the answer after our interview with Mathew Scholtz!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.