Melissa Paris- Her Year of the Motorcycle
Melissa Paris is back to discuss with us her new role as Crew Chief for rider Hunter Dunham in the Stock 1000 and Superbike Cup. She also shares what it’s like working with the Westby Racing Crew, racing flat track with the girls, and her goal to have her “year of the motorcycle.” We also get her real opinion on tennis and golf.
Follow Melissa Paris on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Who is the World's fastest female motorcycle racer?
Check out the answer after our interview with Melissa Paris!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.