Melissa Paris- Life On the Other Side of the Wrench
Melissa Paris discusses what it’s like to be “on the other side of the wrench” now that she has transitioned from rider to mechanic for Cam Petersen, who won in the Stock 1000 this past weekend at the Ridge. She also shares her appreciation for the crew that helped her in her career, and what race weekend is like now as a family with a 2 year old.
Follow Melissa Paris on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Who is the 1st woman to win an AMA Pro Road Race?
Check out the answer after our interview with Melissa Paris!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Follow MotoAmerica on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
- Did you know…
- MotoAmerica offers over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in Superbike purse?
- MotoAmerica viewership has exceeded 5 million already this year?
- MotoAmerica airs around the world on networks like
- Eurosport – Live racing to over 50 countries around the world
- Fox Sports Asia & Star Sports China – Live racing to 16 countries in Asia
- Round #6 with fans at New Jersey Motorsport Park / Sept 11-13 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- Round #7 with fans at Barber Motorsport Park / Sept 18-20 / Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
- All day racing with 5 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup.
- If you can’t make it in person, there are several ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ features all day live streaming starting Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus video on demand.
- Live Honos Superbikes airs on Fox Sports – Saturday & Sunday
- Live Supersport class airs on MAVTV – Saturday & Sunday
- Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus! get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN
Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.