Tyler O'Hara-Being a Pro at His Peak and King of the Baggers 2021
Pro Rider Tyler O’Hara discusses placing 3rd at Daytona 200, and signing with the Mission Foods S&S Cycle Indian Challenger team in the King of the Baggers National Championship. He also shares why he feels like he’s finally coming into his peak, and how the pandemic affected the wedding and event venue he and his wife own.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
Only two riders have won motorcycle grand prix world titles without winning a single race in their championship season. Who is the most recent rider to do this?
Check out the answer after our interview with Tyler O’Hara!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
King of the Baggers returns in 2021 at 3 rounds!
- Go to motoamerica.com for more info on which events will feature KOTB
4 rounds will feature the MiniCup by Motul
- Helping to build the next generation of riders
- Featuring kids from 6-13 years old.
- Road America, The Ridge, Pittsburgh and Barber
First event coming April 30 – May 2!
- MotoAmerica Superbikes at Atlanta
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.