On this episode, hosts PJ and Dave give you the wrap-up from the Supercross Series from this past weekend! Then Deputy Race Director for MotoAmerica and Director of Competition for the CMRA, Walter Walker, tell us what the most interesting violation he's discovered on a race vehicle. He also shares what he hopes will be the silver lining to the first race week during Covid being fanless, but televised.
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Round #2 at Road America plus Vintage MotoFest is coming up - June 26-28 in Elkhart Lake, WI - Tickets and info at MotoAmerica.com
All day racing with 7 classes, including Superbikes, Superstock, Stock 1000, Twins Cup, Junior Cup, Mini Cup & Heritage Cup!
Vintage MotoFest on Saturday, June 27th includes a ride-in-show, food, beer tasting, live bands, arm wrestling tournament, stunt show, and premium motorcycle vendors
If you can’t make it to Road America there are 6 ways to watch:
- MotoAmerica Live+ all day live streaming starting Friday, June 26th at 12:20 pm eastern plus all day Saturday & Sunday
- FS1 - Live Honos Superbikes Race 1 on Saturday at 2:00 pm eastern
- FS1 – Live Honos Superbikes Race 2 on Sunday at 1:30 pm eastern
- MAVTV – Live Supersport class on Saturday & Sunday
- Eurosport – Live racing to 54 countries Saturday & Sunday
Then, in the days after race weekend:
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Junior Cup class on FS2
- Plus get the backstory and technology insights on Inside MotoAmerica on NBCSN!
- Of course check your local listings or MotoAmerica.com!